Translate

Wednesday 22 June 2016

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE


Ni hao!

Ola!

Sawubona!

Hallo!

Bonjour!

Hello!

It’s been ages! Been long you saw me…

Been busy, trying to be part of the world we live in.

So I saw this post on shugarythots.wordpress.com and it caught my fancy
So…
I decided to join in!
I’m going to answer a series of questions over a 30 day period (well not necessarily) and  I hope it will be fun!
And hopefilly this will reignite the passion...
 Day 1
Blog name?
oh just so you know, and you know i know...
I’ve always been intrigued by how so many people have so many diverse opinions on the same matter, it shows our uniqueness as soul, I decided to set up a blog where I can share my own unique view on just about everything, then came the choice of a name, ‘frankly speaking’ came up, but that was already the name of my fav radio show…frankly speaking with Muyiwa Afolabi…you should check it out...
Then…a candid opinion came up, and it stuck since…


No comments:

Post a Comment