Translate

Wednesday 6 July 2016

DAY 11 AND OTHERS...


Day 11
10 fav foods?
Food!... I don’t think I have up to ten though.
·         Bread and tea, I love bread and  tea
·         Plantain and anything that goes with plantain…beans, pap, indomie etc
·         Fufu and egwusi soup…



Day 12
Fav childhood book?
Hmmm…can’t remember any, wasn’t much of a reader then, my love for reading (other things apart from school books) is a more recent affair, then I read a lot of jeffery archer novels, and frederick forsyth, kane and abel, sons of fortune, epic novels!



Day 13
Whats inside your fridge?
Plenty things, plenty edible things, I reeealllyyyy like the fridge




Day 14
3 healthy habits?
·         I try to work out…sometimes
·         I drink a lot of water
·         I subconsciously balance out my diet




Day 15
Where will you be in 5 years?
Would have achieved all my short term/current goals and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment