Translate

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Day 26 and the rest...

So this is the final lap of the blog challenge!
It's been a long journey, but we're finally here,

I hope I'll be dropping more posts from now on..

Day 26
Hidden talent?
Hmmm...
I know how to sing very well...in the shower..

Day 27
What's in your closet?
Everything.
Everything I need.
Everything you can think of that you think I need

Day 28
Most embarrassing moment?
Try to avoid that a lot.
There was this one time in junior secondary that I had to do a debate, and I totally flopped,
Its still fresh in my head.

Day 29
A confession?
I can be susceptible to emotional palava...
So I try to avoid drama as much as possible

Day 30
Hopes for your blog?
I hope every youth that visits will be empowered through his own works. I want to give the youth their freedom of expression...that we seem to have lost...
Most of all I hope that I can be a catalyst for positive change through this medium.

So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment